Monday 23 January 2012

Maternity 30 for 30: The Clothes


It's time to announce the 30 items that 
I'll be mixing and matching for the next 30 days
in my 30 for 30: Maternity Fashion series.

Seven jumpers and cardigans:
Left to right: Fat Face, Fat Face, Top Shop, Crave Maternity,
Kookai, Dorothy Perkins, Crave Maternity

Two skirts, three dresses:
Left to right: Crave Maternity, Blossom, ASOS, Jeffery Rogers, Hobbs

Five pairs of trousers:
Left to right: Blossom, Red Herring, Crave Maternity, French Connection, Blossom

Six pairs of shoes and boots:
Left to right: Nine West, Dr Marten, Faith, Pod, Clarks, Marks and Spencers

Seven tops:
Left to right: H&M, Fat Face, unknown, TM Lewin, H&M, Red Herring, Blossom

{If I were feeling a bit more Christmassy, I would be singing...'and a Partridge in a pear tree' right now. I can hear you thanking your lucky stars that I'm not.}

So, there they are: my 30 for 30 items. The only 30 items of clothing, with the exception of coats and accessories, that I'm allowed to touch for the next 30 days....Scary monkeys.

It turns out that I have a totally out-of-hand brown-boot-fetish. Who'd have believed it of these innocent eyes, that something so dark and damaging could be lurking within. Seriously, I have to wean myself off that one...looking through my wardrobe, there were two pairs of brown boots that I could barely tell the difference between.

Bad Sarah. Naughty Sarah.

Now....onwards and upwards with the 30 for 30!!

Maternity Fashion, here we come...


Enter your email address:

to subscribe to Modern Country Style





24 comments :

Designing Domesticity said...

Fun. Can not wait to see what you do with it. Looking cute when preggers is so very important. Wish this series was around a couple of months back. Thanks for sharing, liz

Unknown said...

Frankly, Sarah, you would look beaut in sackcloth, but no doubt this fine array will be more fun to work with.

I joined in Project 333 last year which made me take a long hard look at my wardrobe! It is wonderful to just have this really small collection of clothes to choose from every day and not wade through 15 greying tshirts to find the only white one etc!

I need to find out about Pod, love those strap shoes. Xxx

Jen said...

What a great idea! I whittled my wardrobe way down a few years ago, and it's so much easier that way.

Unknown said...

You are so cute!
You would be a wonderful subject for my photos
Take care
xoxo
Mari

Rachel Rose Mercantile said...

I am so excited! Can't wait to see the 30/30!

loveandlilac said...

You're going to look so stylish Sarah. I love your boot collection - I have a serious biker boot fetish so your little lot looks quite modest to me!

Unknown said...

Hah! Hah! Glad I'm not the only one in love with brown boots. Just got another pair on Saturday :-)

Unknown said...

Can't wait to see how this pans out - such a good idea!

Also? Those brown cowboy boots are all kinds of cute - so if you are looking to relieve your boot collection, erm.. I'm totally okay with taking them off your hands (or erm feet) ;) xxx

Full Circle Creations said...

Can't wait to see how you put it all together. Love the boots!

Holly

fourkidsmom said...

Sarah, your comments just make my day. Thanks so much for stopping by. BTW, can't wait to see you in all of these many outfits.

SImple and Serene Living said...

You are going to be one adorable pregnant lady in those.

On Crooked Creek said...

Sarah,
Cute preview...now...on with the show!!!
Fondly,
Pat

Calypso In The Country said...

You will look adorable in your outfits! It's so much fun being pregnant isn't it? No more babies for us...just that darling little puppy in a couple weeks! The countdown begins...
-Shelley

Deborah@Green Willow Pond said...

You will be the cutest prego mama on the web! Can't wait to see how you put it all together.

Lila said...

loving the picks, can't wait to see how you layer them up.

Kristin @ My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia said...

you are going to look adorable in every outfit!! Can't do wrong with boots!
XOXO
Kristin

Anonymous said...

Loving the range of brands and styles going on here and I visited the Crave Maternity site for funsies - I am definitely planning to look as fashionable as the models on there when I have children!

Excited to see you showing off the outfits soon!

Lizzy x

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see. Will definitely be looking for inspiration even though I am bump-less. Especially those shoes and boots - I love! x

Privet and Holly said...

Wow, lucky you!
I had a pretty small
pregnancy wardrobe.
Like you, most people
couldn't see the bump
until I was pretty far
along. Know you'll be
a sty'lin mama!

xx Suzanne

Meera @ firstsense said...

Cute cute cute!!! All your clothes look darling and I can't wait to see you rocking maternity fashion. This is such a great idea and I will be taking notes for future! (Just have to convince the monsieur about having kids!)

Meera xx

bj said...

You are going to look so adorable in all these cuties...and there's no such thing as too many brown boots. !! :)))
xoxo bj

Cindy said...

Your 30 for 30 display looks wonderful. I'm looking forward to seeing how you put them together.
Hugs, Cindy

erinbonnieshoes said...

Hi Sarah. I just followed your blog as well. I really love the maternity fashion clothes. beautiful blog. Have a nice day!

online fashion design course said...

Fashion school is an excellent chance to take on a career you will love. Read more to learn about how it can change your life.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
01 09 10